Phamton riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last I heard Ken was they had sent out the 21 riggers to certain people around the world to run but I haven't heard how they got on. No vids or anything yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They left this site and are doing there own thing on facebook. IMO there was a lot of talk without any action. So they got beat up real bad on this forum. They had a fit and left.

I believe Martin Fields will be racing one over in Europe in about a week from now.

That should be a great test for that boat.

Mark Sholund

I looked up Bishop Aeromarine on facebook, and he posted he is having some serious health issues and might not be able to continue building and designing.

Mark is right Mart will be racing his next week at the iMBRA World Championships. A lack of time meant he wasn't able to run his Phantom AB yet. So I did some testing with it this weekend with a Nova Dd in it. I race an Eagle and a KEPs, and I have to say it felt more like the Eagle on the water. Definitely not as skittish as the KEPs. It was planted and seemed to run very clean when up at speed. It was only testing, and no other boats on the water, but it's a good start. I think Mart with be pleasantly surprised when he gets his hands back on it. We'll let you know what it's like in the races. And will get as many pics and videos as possible. Everyone that's seen it in person agree it a cool looking boat in the flesh. Also saw Joe's health has taken a turn for the worse, so hope he recovers soon.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

7d04f1f181a7daeab5e6498fb82daea9.jpg

Hey Phil that's good to hear about the boat, let's hope that Joe gets better soon so I can get my order in for a 21 and 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark is right Mart will be racing his next week at the iMBRA World Championships. A lack of time meant he wasn't able to run his Phantom AB yet. So I did some testing with it this weekend with a Nova Dd in it. I race an Eagle and a KEPs, and I have to say it felt more like the Eagle on the water. Definitely not as skittish as the KEPs. It was planted and seemed to run very clean when up at speed. It was only testing, and no other boats on the water, but it's a good start. I think Mart with be pleasantly surprised when he gets his hands back on it. We'll let you know what it's like in the races. And will get as many pics and videos as possible. Everyone that's seen it in person agree it a cool looking boat in the flesh. Also saw Joe's health has taken a turn for the worse, so hope he recovers soon.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Great report Phil thanks for the help!!

I looked up Bishop Aeromarine on facebook, and he posted he is having some serious health issues and might not be able to continue building and designing.
Any info on the kits an Joe's Health will be posted on Facebook! Bishop Aeromarine

Back