• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB RADIO BOX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

I am looking for radio box for leecraft .46 tunnel anyone have one new or used

8 inch long

3 inch wide

3.5 inch high

if wood needs be sealed

I'll build you one in your dia but I don't seal them for that price. If you need to call me about specifics my # is 863 614-8050

Wil, can't you just make one...you already have the measurements...just need to cut the wood and glue it together...lol!

Also, did you talk to Ron Shaw? No!!??? Why not!? Get in touch with him as he has enough LeeCraft stuff to put in a LeeCraft museum!! Yup!!

Also ask Beasley if he has one laying around...if he doesn't have the tunnel or tunnel parts you are looking for, they do not exist!! TUNNEL KING JAMES BEASLEY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
William, I may have something, let me check. You still have the same phone #? When's a good time to call tomorrow/Thurs? All it will cost you is a trip down here (-;

I have a XT460 glass radio box. Its not new. In great shape. Probably 20$ shipped. Bee riding the shelf for years.

Back