Dist 12 Race #3 ODMBA summer sizzler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

Ok folks the summer sizzler is posted on RCRACINGEVENTS get signed up an mail money after you sign up..please get me check in as soon as you sign up.

Thanks Lets have some fun,

Dick Loeb Pres ODMBA

maybe Scott will debut his new futuristic twin solar powered rigger..
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Hi Dick,

Signed up for the Smithfield race. D 12 guys always put on a great race.

Nails

come on folks lets get some checks at my door,its hard to put on a race with no money coming in,,hummmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
ODMBA

7037 Suburban Arch

Norfolk,Va 23505

Mailing address to get your checks in ..

Thank

you Dick Loeb

Need some nitro boats and more tunnel boats

Dick,

Can you remove Mike and my entries? Hopefully nitro will grow in our district again soon. See ya in Charleston. Thank you.

Nitro is still in this district. Just a tough year for some .if i had not decided to do mid season major upgrades i would have been there .we will race someday ron

Sorry you guys won't make the race Ron and Mike. We will miss you. I just looked at rcracingevents and it looks to be a primarily gas powered race as the nitro and electric classes are not filling. I have to believe some of the reasoning is that the water is always rough and people are just running the larger boats at this race. See you in Charleston.

John

For me it was about the money .trying to do new boat builds with power plant upgrades put me into a bind .but now even if i had the money my health took a turn and with another episode this morning im thinking i may be done for the season

Sorry you guys won't make the race Ron and Mike. We will miss you. I just looked at rcracingevents and it looks to be a primarily gas powered race as the nitro and electric classes are not filling. I have to believe some of the reasoning is that the water is always rough and people are just running the larger boats at this race. See you in Charleston.

John
Thanks John. We will miss seeing you guys as well. I think you may be right about the larger boats. Good luck in the race. We will see you in Charleston!!!

For me it was about the money .trying to do new boat builds with power plant upgrades put me into a bind .but now even if i had the money my health took a turn and with another episode this morning im thinking i may be done for the season
Sorry to hear Mike. We hope you get well soon. Many races down the road....

John

John

Hi John,

We sure are going to miss yinz guys
I'm losing it Nails, as per our conversation I believe John is coming. Just read it wrong. Duhhhh
default_wacko.png

This is only the second time in all the years I've been racing that I'll miss the ODMBA race and it's due to prior commitment. Wish I could be in two places at once but I can't. And nitro is FAR from dead in D12, just a bunch of us not being able to make the races this year. Watch out for next season though..............
default_wink.png

Bob,

See you and Curt on Friday! Gonna have some fun with our twins buddy! Gonna race square drive for the first time in over 30 years. Maybe I can keep from losing a prop and driveshaft this weekend.

Hammer and nails will both be there if Ray can make it this time. Been a while Hammer.

John

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back