• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 3 boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

For sale

1 a new never drilled cobra gen 1 tunnel in white with green splatter asking 100.00 plus shipping

2 gen 1 cobra RTR white with silver flake with a K&B 3.5 gold head motor with equi pipe.complete with radio minus reciever asking 275.00 OBO plus shipping this boat was wrecked in charleston and repaired by myself. left sponson, other than that its new raced 1 time

3 HTB 360 RTR older boat with K&B 7.5 j pipe complete with all radio, fresh bearings 2 years ago raced 1 time charleston top 3 finish asking 400.00 OBO plus shipping

any question about theses boats or more detailed pics call me at 863 614-8050

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong !!! 40 tunnel and maybe the green/white cobra and possibly the 3.5 tunnel pending payment which was promised yesterday. The first to pay gets it

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong !!! 40 tunnel and maybe the green/white cobra and possibly the 3.5 tunnel pending payment which was promised yesterday. The first to pay gets it
OOPS, wasn't aware of the possibly & maybe....and you did ask for offers on the 2 used boats. Sorry, Dan (-;, hope you're doing well!

Your cool Robin!!

I've not sold any of the boats yet!!

I'm waiting on James Montgomery to pay for the 3.5 k&b. but so far all I got is storys. He said he would pay last night and nothing then again I was told today that when he got home from work at 5:00 he would pay, but I'm still waiting. So that is why I'm still listing all three, the first to make a deal and actually pay wins. Dan

I have had to wait on payment and i have had people wait on me for payment .i was gonna make a offer on 1 and 2 but based on the current situation i am not gonna cut in

Please feel free to make a offer !! Like I stated I've only received false promises. And I've received no pm's. First come first served basis

Honestly I've been thinking and im sorry but im gonna pass .nice boats good price .sorry .good luck in your sales its just not a purchase i truely need to make

Thanks Mike

That's to bad I would have taken lest than 300.00 shipped. For both. Anyway if you change your mind give me a shout.

Latest posts

Back