Novarossi 67 Direct Drive Pre-sale Event!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
To-Be67DD-02_large.jpg

Novarossi Marine USA

www.novarossi.us Online Store

Novarossi 67 DD Marine Engine Presale

Welcome to the Novarossi 67 Direct Drive Engine Pre-sale Event from Novarossi IT and Novarossi Marine USA. Novarossi Marine USA has committed 50 engines to this initial rollout, 25 with a standard plug head, and 25 with a turbo plug head. Once these 50 engines are gone, the presale will end.

Please click the "Buy Now" link below to go to the website and purchase your engine ASAP. You can click on the dark arrow to access the drop-down menu for selecting either the version with the standard or turbo head button. Use discount code Nova67Presale to get your pre-sale discount at checkout for the final price of $450. I placed the initial order with Novarossi today, and the engines will be here in 2-3 weeks. I have all of the accessories and parts loaded as well. I would suggest either the standard or water cooled header, along with the standard or water cooled pipe. The cooled pipe and headers were designed to help cooling in installations with limited airflow, such as monos and installs with cowlings such as scale.

Again, thank you for your interest in this latest offering from Novarossi. We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy 2016 from Novarossi Marine USA!!! We appreciate your business.

Ron

BUY NOW

Got mine ordered, let's see how many more Florida guys make the switch. I'm looking forward to giving CMB good competition.

Thank you Ron and everyone involed.

Thanks, Dale

Thanks Dale. Looks like there are going to be a lot of them scattered around, including in Fla. I cant wait to hear feedback. Special thanks to Mark Bullard and Novarossi IT for working with me to help get this project moving forward so quickly, and again to Mark(hydro), Jerry Crowther(mono), Mike Schindler(scale midwest), and Joey Caines(scale west coast), for their willingness to help test in the different classes that need this engine. Enjoy......

Big Thank You goes to you Ron for helping to keep this sport going. You The Man

cant wait to be running 2 of those in my twin

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Thank You goes to you Ron for helping to keep this sport going. You The Man

cant wait to be running 2 of those in my twin
Thank you William. Novarossi IT is a great company to work with and they are very supportive of our rc boating hobby.

Any testing results yet on the scale application? Got any video of it performing?
Mike,Look for scale results from both Mike S and Joey very soon. We knew this engine woukd be very popular with the scale guys so we have two being tested. We also have specifically introduced a water cooled pipe and header for this and the mono class.

Here is the new Novi Rossi 67 racing in Mikeys new U55 Lincoln Thrift scale hydro.

First place in the heat for Mike. Mikes boat led every lap.

My Timex jumped the start so had a lap penalty at the start, and I started eary too and it ran out of gas on the last lap.

https://youtu.be/Bp2uS3sULkA

Congrats Mike!!! You just became the first person to win with the Novarossi 67 DD!!!! Nice job as you obviously had to race the conditions as well. You made the engine look great!!!!....
default_smile.png
More to come from you for sure!!...
default_smile.png

David my motor is a prerun,It was slightly rich in the video. And that was the 3rd time the boat has ever been in the water. A strut adjustment and a weight adjustment will make it faster. This motor has gobs of torque and rpm/ I have not started to push the pipe in yet its around 11 1/2

David my motor is a prerun,It was slightly rich in the video. And that was the 3rd time the boat has ever been in the water. A strut adjustment and a weight adjustment will make it faster. This motor has gobs of torque and rpm/ I have not started to push the pipe in yet its around 11 1/2
interesting, thanks.

Would be nice to see a close-up shot of NovaRossi .67 installation in your boat

Fast as fast as fast can be you still never passed me. I ended up with 1100 district points with my cmb 67 slug lol. looking real good Mike. See you in June

Latest posts

Back