What happened to "laxmasta"??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea last I heard he was hangin with Mike T and workin up a Zenoah powered hull,

It has been a while, dont know???

Gene :D

hmmm, at his age I had a lot of interest chasing something other than boat transoms :p .... Female Transoms :lol:

Id have to agree with Clay on this one...

I expected to see him at the invitational at Chesapeake but he wasnt there. Mike T was there, but no Joe...

Did somebody say Hiney????? Errr transom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep that'll do it every time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ClayGlover said:
hmmm, at his age I had a lot of interest chasing something other than boat transoms  :p ....  Female Transoms  :lol:
67078[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Female transoms! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've reminded Joe of race dates several times. I think he's gotten distracted by girls and a motor vehicle. Hope he hasn't sold that gas cat.

I don't know what he's up to. He's on my AOL Buddy List but I haven't seen him online much lately. I know that he was busy refereeing at LaCrosse games to make a few bucks.

I know after he went to JIMS BD and was on there for a bit, but i havent seen him on in a long time.

Old or young we all at least look at the female transoms.

Tom

well, im always on the internet :p he goes on aim once in a while. want me to say anything to him when he goes on?

hey yall!

yea i've been a bit busy chasin girls, but it's more just bad luck i havent made it to any races anytime recently. three times in a row, i either couldnt get a ride, or had something that i wasnt allowed to miss for a race...

mike,

no way im sellin my baby B) tommorrow it'll become one of two (a 77 ford 150 with one of those good ol straight 6's in it), but that doesnt mean im not still interested in racin.

next race ill be there and we'll see how that boat does after sitting for 2 and half months...ill also bring 2 gallons of 60% redmax that mysteriously showed up on my doorstep, correct delivery from ups (i called and checked), i wonder if somehow they mixed it up with someone around here...don, kevin, anyone? if you're missing 2 gallons of 60% nitro, PLEASE let me know, otherwise it's goin to someone at the club who wants it for a couple bucks a quart. id just give it to yall but im trying to get this truck fixed up before my parents decide they dont want a big hunk of cr*p sittin in our garage and make me get rid of it.

sorry its been awhile! my email is [email protected] for anyone that thinks i may have thier fuel.

Joe

well the first mistake was to buy a american car :p thats why i got a german car :D nothin like chasing the girls

Joe.....sounds bizzarre.

I wish the Boat Modeling fairy would leave cool stuff like that on my porch :p

I use that exact mix but I dont remember buying any recently. If you bring it with you; I'll bring cash to buy it from you at Sundays race.

If you cant make it to the race; Maybe Mike can bring it?

KB

I saw Joe online last night and told him that people were looking for him. He was busy doing homework at the time and getting ready to watch the Presidential debate.

I'm a bow light man myself but there's nothing wrong with a nice transom! :D

Ron Olson said:
I'm a bow light man myself but there's nothing wrong with a nice transom! :D
67320[/snapback]

Yup, nuthin' wrong with a set of big firm bow lights, rather partial to them myself. :D

Especially when the high beams are on! :p

the best of all, is attaching the name plate to the front bumper. YEAH BABY.

mike,

my parents are out of town, but ill call them and see about the race....i dont think i can get a ride up to the gas station though because i have nobody to take me. tonight is the homecoming dance for school, so if i can go ill call you around 6. about the fuel- ill definitly bring it if i can come, if i cant and you wanna come by and take it to the guys down there, send me an email and ill check it tonight and i can get it to you tommorrow morning, sorry i cant bring it to your house.

Joe

Back