• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Calling it quits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

After 33 years of racing in the IMPBA , I am calling it quits after the World Tunnel Championship in Charleston SC. I will continue to participate in record trials and product development . I will be selling all my boats, motors and parts. I have molds and pipe dies to sell as well. I will help any racers that will listen. Come to Charleston next week for some great deals.
After 33 years of racing in the IMPBA , I am calling it quits after the World Tunnel Championship in Charleston SC. I will continue to participate in record trials and product development . I will be selling all my boats, motors and parts. I have molds and pipe dies to sell as well. I will help any racers that will listen. Come to Charleston next week for some great deals.image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in hearing what kind of molds you have up for sell.

Thanks Doug Shepherd

I'm looking for Irwin outboard pipe for 7.5cc K&B and also the Irwin motor adapter to install a Cmb RS motor on a K&B leg. Let me know what you have as far as K&B 7.5cc outboard. Thanks

I'm looking for Irwin outboard pipe for 7.5cc K&B and also the Irwin motor adapter to install a Cmb RS motor on a K&B leg. Let me know what you have as far as K&B 7.5cc outboard. Thanks
I have K&B 8701 (7.5) powerhead, stock for $125 or modified for $150. I have K&B 8702 (7.5) modified powerhead for $200. I will include spare piston/sleeve and rod, as well as free shipping in the lower 48 states. I have an Irwin pipe and HTB header (non muffled) for $75. Call me for more info (260)409-0618.

Don't be selling my Irwin pipe!
default_ph34r.png
:ph34r:
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_biggrin.png
:D

I have K&B 8701 (7.5) powerhead, stock for $125 or modified for $150. I have K&B 8702 (7.5) modified powerhead for $200. I will include spare piston/sleeve and rod, as well as free shipping in the lower 48 states. I have an Irwin pipe and HTB header (non muffled) for $75. Call me for more info (260)409-0618.
Could you send me a picture of the pipe and header to [email protected] you

Sorry, pipe is not for sale

Sorry, pipe is not for sale
Did I miss something? I thought you wrote pipe and header for $75?

It's possible that the Irwin Bob listed is in fact mine. It was loaned to him for Speedweek back in Feb. I did not take then since Bob did not get a chance to run the boat due to all week wind.

LeeCraft XT460,structurally sound boat includes dual steering servos, throttle and mixture servos, and third channel mixture valve. Bolt on your .45 or larger outboard, add Rx/Tx and battery pack and you are ready to race. $150 plus shippingimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Here is another LeeCraft XT-460. Has servos and third channel mixture. Just needs Rx/Tx, battery pack. Add a .45 or larger outboard and you are ready to race. $150 plus shippingimage.jpeg

Boat only,no servos, $100.00 plus shipping

Up for sale is my own design Nova tunnel. The boat is 26 inches long, and will handle the hottest .21 outboard. Included in this sale are three servos, steering, throttle and mixture control. Fuel tanks and mixture control valve. The outboard shown is not included in this sale. This boat is designed to use a K&B 3.5 lower unit. Price is $150 plus shipping. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Back