Note, I think Diab no longer color code the Divinycell H-series. Think they are all "natural" colored now. So its best to call them with their id instead as in H60 (green) and H80 (grey/brown). :)

(Note, Divinycell H-series is an cross-linked closed-cell pvc foam. Its superior to any versions of eps, epp or the normal insulation materials)

Edited by Niklas Edlund

Shane, how much do you need?? I have quiet a few sheets of H80 (perfect for sponsons, cowl plugs etc).

Mine is approx 25mm think.

I am over in Perth, but at least it is in Australia

Hey David, how much do you need?

Checked it out the other day and it is 20mm not 25mm as I i itially thought not that it makes much difference really.

That said, I still have 5 1/2, nearly six sheets (1200x2400), so there is heaps there mate. Had a bit more of a play with it on the laser cutter the other and it cuts really well. I knew in machines perfectly on my CNC router, but never fully investigated it on the laser cutter as I had given up building boats when I bought the laser. I must say, if I had the laser when i was building it would've been so much easier with better accuracy too

Johno

Note, I think Diab no longer color code the Divinycell H-series. Think they are all "natural" colored now. So its best to call them with their id instead as in H60 (green) and H80 (grey/brown). :)

(Note, Divinycell H-series is an cross-linked closed-cell pvc foam. Its superior to any versions of eps, epp or the normal insulation materials)

Thanks for the tips.