• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need any parts to finish your winter projects?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

While I was looking for some engine part for a couple guys just lately I realized how much stuff I've collected over the last 20 or so years of boating. If your needing anything for your winter project, just ask and I'll look. Lots of used struts and rudders, turn fins, a box full of front and rear sponsons, mostly Roadrunner. Engine mounts small to large, fuel needles of all kinds, carbs of many sizes and makes. Quite a few 67 and 80 Picco pre exr engines that have been converted to OS drums with 9b carbs. Just ask and I'll look and post a pic. Let's do it all right here and keep away from the pm's.

thanks,

Mike Byer

look any rudder assembly for 20 hydro? also Do you sell any . 45 Orlic carb?

thanks

Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

any 45 twin engine mounts, 21 kneeler turn fins, and any 67/80 rigger cowls

thanks in advance

Mike do you have a turn fin bracket that mounts at a .45 degree angle for a sport 40?

Looking for blade and engine mounts too (floor mount style)

Mike,

1. 20 & 45 RR cowls

2. 20 RR mini rudder

3. OS 3rd channel needles, with or without Ferrette bases.

4. Engine parts we talked about last week.

Thanks.

Bill no exhaust throttles

Brandon I have a floor mount drilled for a Nova a rail mount undrilled and a little fin $25 for either mount and I'll throw in the fin

IMG_20160215_122411.jpg

Moe no Mac carbs

Scott no big RR sponsons

Ross here are the fuel dr's 1 Carl Brey and 1 unknown in the middle $10 each plus shipping.

IMG_20160215_122532.jpg

Alan nothing nice for a 20 rudder

Bradley no scale stuff

Tim and Bradley used Violet needles $30 each plus shipping

IMG_20160215_122620.jpg

Latest posts

Back