my scale spirit of dayton walthers for 2016 season

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

let me know what you think. bought it used. came with cmb .67 green head

003.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG

Thought so, the forward deck area drops down more than on the full sized boat, kind of gave it away. Any idea who built it?

guy I bought it off of built it. it was for sale on jim boat dock

Hi I built that boat Quite a while ago

I started it as the Miss Northwest tank service

Won a few races with it

Sold it to Jeff Snell who painted it the spirit of Dayton walther later sold it to someone in the south

I thought for sure that looked like a Kerry Case or John Hruby hull.

This being the case you now posses a very fast boat. You racing a little more this year Kerry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I built that boat Quite a while ago

I started it as the Miss Northwest tank service

Won a few races with it

Sold it to Jeff Snell who painted it the spirit of Dayton walther later sold it to someone in the south
I thought it was one of the R/C U or UNW boats. That dropped bulnose is very common with the builders up here. If it's anything like John Hruby's 78 Circus, you will really need to keep on top of that boat because they are, as Joey said,very fast and they can outrun the driver in nothing flat

Kerry I bought the boat from guy in California so it has traveled around

i did from smug mug they all had newton marine across them. smug mug is trying get response from newton about pic he not responding

Scale racing in D12 should be fun this year, I pulled the '69 Pak down and got her all cleaned up. I will toss a new set of bearings in the motor and treat the hull to a fresh coat of wax this coming week.
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back