SpeedWeek @ Blue Lake is back!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I am working the final details on SpeedWeek 2016. As before the location is the AWESOME Blue Lake in Valdosta GA. I have a big change for this year's event...instead of 9 solid days of record trial, I am very excited to announce that one of the weekends will be a completely new style of heat racing and the other 7 days will be an IMPBA SAW and 1/3 mile oval record trial. Dates will be sometime in late Jan to mid Feb 2016. Stand by for more details!

GQ

Great news Glen , Feb may be better as Fl has the Winter Nats and the Nirto race in Jan.

Looking forward to hearing about this "new style " heat racing.....
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
coolbeans looking forward to more details on the new style of heat racing !!!!

DRV2WIN

Ken

Glenn

It's good to see the Valdosta site coming out of the moth balls. Welcome back for 2016!

Ok thanks guys!!! I'm looking at starting Feb 6th and ending the 14th. Sorry for fitting it in so tight to the other races, but there is just no more room that I can make it fit with the time I have! Looks like we will have LOTS of boat running in the SE US this winter!!! YeeHawww!!

You record trial guys start getting your stuff tuned up!!

More details about the race as soon as I can find time to sit at my computer!

GQ

Great news. Jay is ready to go anytime. Blue lake is on the west side of I-75 at about exit 6 or 11? Just across the FL GA line.

Mic

Sounds great Glenn. I will have to talk Kentley into coming down as well.

Can you update us on whats the completely new style of heat racing that may be happening at speedweek@blue lake

Thxs

Ken

Can you update us on whats the completely new style of heat racing that may be happening at speedweek@blue lake

Thxs

Ken
Hey Ken I sure will...as soon as I have a minute to get on my computer! We just got back from helping the flood victims in SC and are running full speed. I hope to have time to write up the details soon!

GQ

Back