• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Twin RoadRunner Rigger Extreme Carbon Fiber Edition

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

Life has changed and my dream of running this boat has me changing directions. Purchased this out of Florida it has never seen water since I bought it. All this boat needs is batteries and radio thats it. Has brand new props from Mark Sholund. This is a turnkey boat, comes complete with everything in the pictures. Comes with extra Walt Barney tank, and spare carbon fiber sponsons, and a spare turn fin. This boat is strong as most of it is constructed out of carbon fiber. Motors have lots of pinch left, both might need bearings in the future. Price is $3,500.00 Shipped, for this price the boat will be fully insured and I will only accept paypal or certified funds, if using paypal the fees are on you.

All of this boat is sold

Thanks Beau

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All right fellas last chance to own a Twin or some parts of it reducing last chance, Im building a new Twin and dont have a use for 2 Twins in the garage:

Complete Boat, less motors, headers, collets, and pipes with mufflers $1,300.00

Motors $350.00 Each

Pipes $100.00 Each

These are not shipped prices and I will not absorb the paypal fees thats on you

Beau

Will you plan go to Nats Namba 2016 next year ? Sell your RR twin Good Luck!!

All right fellas last chance to own a Twin or some parts of it reducing last chance, Im building a new Twin and dont have a use for 2 Twins in the garage:

Complete Boat, less motors, headers, collets, and pipes with mufflers $1,300.00

Motors $350.00 Each

Pipes $100.00 Each

These are not shipped prices and I will not absorb the paypal fees thats on you

Beau
Beau,PM sent on boat turnkey with props, and spares (sponsons, turn fin, and tank), less the engines, headers, and pipes you listed above, for the $1300 price posted.

Boat and Pipes sold, All that is left is the 2 91 VAC motors, with headers and collets.

Beau

Back