Carbon Pipe Announcement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

Hi Guys,

2 weeks ago I had a bit of an accident. I've got some broken bones in my right foot and a couple other injuries to the leg that are going to keep me off my feet and out of the shop for at least 2 more months. That being said, I have a few pipes left in stock. Get them while they are available. Prices are shipped in the US.

2 Texan .12 $80.00

2 Raptor SS .12 $87.50

2 Nova .21 $115.00

2 Marty's .21 DD $125.00

3 S-Pipe .21 $120.00

P.S. Really missing being able to get out and play. Have a great boating season.

Brian, heard about your accident, pm me I would like to know how it happened? Hope you can get out and do some racing soon. Rick

Brian,

Sorry to hear about your being laid up!
default_sad.png
Get well soon my friend.

Don
default_smile.png

Thanks Don,

Bones take time. In the mean time, I'm catching up on reading and doing a bit of design work for new toys. I should be healed up still have enough time to have a couple new boats for November.

Thats great Brian,

Look forward to seeing you back to normal & hauling azz in November!
default_biggrin.png
I may have found a couple mph more in the old gear drive 80 boat, bunch of new changes. Still trying to see 125 mph on the clock!
default_tongue.png

Don
default_smile.png

Brian,

Sorry to hear about your injuries. I have not had a chance to run the pipe I received from you. I have been meaning to ask. Where can I get some of the pressure fittings that came with the pipe? I have some old pipes with the fitting removed that I may use on a future project.

Sorry to hear you are laid up too. I had surgery on my foot for bone infection and am out of the shop to for awhile too. Will miss most of the season here in the north. I had purchsed your Texan 12 pipe from Rob Duckering who won it in a raffle at the Namba Nat's last year and have not had the chance to run it yet but it sure looks good! Take care and because it is a lot easyer on 2 feet instead of 1 trust me as I speak with experience on this subject.

Brad

Brian sorry to hear that your down. Hope you have a speedy recovery and all parts work like normal again.

Bam Racing Products wishes you a big get well....

Brian or Others,

Looking for another Buass / Quarles Carbon-12 Tuned Pipe.

Hopefully in good condition. Let me know what you have?

Much Appreciated,

Mark Sholund

Email me at: [email protected] or PM me here on IW

Brian,

Thanks for the reply. We are doing some testing on a dyno and we would like

to compare pipes and carbs possibly?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I'm a big big fan of Brian's work. I ran a muffled version of his .21 pipe and grabbed a silver medal at last week's IMBRA World Championships. It's a pipe that transformed my engines. Big thumbs up!

936f8a3916847d409d1781759e313a01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Phill,

Glad you're having fun with that pipe. Nice work on the silver. The boat looks fantastic.

That pipe works really well, i just can't get any interest going for quiet pipes here in the US.

Don't give up Brian, I picked up one of your quiet pipes back in 2013 and love it, the only criticism I have for it is that I can't hear it when everyone else fires up, other than that it helps to build incredible RPM out of my NR.

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back