• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Radios for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gale54

First it a used Futaba T3PM 3 channel pistol Transmitter for the FASST system. It comes with 3 R603FS receivers. $ 170.00 plus shipping. SOLD to Ron

Second is a Fly Sky FS-GT3B 3 channel transmitter only can not seem to locate receivers. $50.00 plus shipping SOLD to Dan

Third is a Fly Sky FS- It4 only used a few times. It has 2 receivers and all the telemetry systems for both. $150.00 plus shipping. New Price still not sold

20150219_154749.jpg

20150219_154749.jpg

20150219_154754.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Don I wonder that can you seperate receivers? I would take one for R603FS send to Calgray AB T3H 3R9 tell me price? let me know thanks Allan

Hi Alan, I would rather not separate them at this time. Let me see how this goes.

Hi Don,

If you split,and Allen wants one receiver. I'll buy other two pending price shipped to zip 33909.

Thank You,

Bill

Tony, I am a firefighter working a 48 I can get some to you on sunday.

Since the flysky gt3b is 39.99 new with a rx I'll offer $25 shipped to illinois for the gt3b.

Don,

I will take the Futaba System and receivers for $150 plus shipping. I need an extra transmitter for a project. This one should work great. Let me know. Thanks.

Ron to be fair to Tony he would have to give an okay to you to buy the system.

Don,

I will take the Futaba System and receivers for $150 plus shipping. I need an extra transmitter for a project. This one should work great. Let me know. Thanks.
Ron, Are you needing just the TX,, if so I may have sometning for you
Thanks Rick. No, I need the transmitter and recievers. Thank you for the offer. If this falls through I will let you know b

Ron , I sent Tony an email with the requested pictures if i don't hear from him by 6 pm eastern time the radio system is yours.

Back