Hello! It's Larry Maglinger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! Curtis and Bradley finally got me on here so I wanted to say hello and hope all is well with everyone!

Take care,

Larry Maglinger

Welcome aboard, you'll be hooked in no time.
default_biggrin.png

hey larry

good to hear from ya

havn't seen ya in quite a while.

hope to see you and the boy's this summer

chris wood

Welcome Larry,

This is the best part of coming back boating - being able to communicate with all the "Old Dogs" on a regular basis. East, West, North or South their all here.

John

Good to see you're back Larry! Hope to see you at the pond this season.

Steve Ball

Welcome back to the playing field Larry!!!! From the picture you are the shrimp in the photo?? Why did you make such big kids??? Hope to catch up with you ,Brad and the Princess around the pond soon!!

Later!!!

Pat

Welcome back to the playing field Larry!!!! From the picture you are the shrimp in the photo?? Why did you make such big kids??? Hope to catch up with you ,Brad and the Princess around the pond soon!!

Later!!!

Pat
Larry,

Now that you got your feet wet, will we see you in Atlanta???? glad to see your back with the boating crowd..

Walt Barney

Hey Larry. Its been a long time buddy. I just started back about 3 years ago myself after stepping away around 1996 to focus on my two girls. Glad to have you back running again. Hopefully I will see you at a race very soon. You coming to Atlanta?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back