Peter's & May

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Fleury

So I loaned my 1/8th scale Peters and May hydroplane to the U-11 team for the year. I have repeatedly reached out to them to see when they would send it back or even if it is still in excellent condition. No response. What should I do?

There over seas right now.

I would try when they get back state side.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I loaned my 1/8th scale Peters and May hydroplane to the U-11 team for the year. I have repeatedly reached out to them to see when they would send it back or even if it is still in excellent condition. No response. What should I do?
Why on earth did you do that? Just asking.....

They had repeatedly asked Mike Luszcz for a 1/8th scale Peters & May. Since it was the end of the season, I thought it would be a nice gesture to loan them the boat.

Where are you located? have you called them on the phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't leave town until Monday. Try calling today 425 670-1100

Ask for Shannon.

communication with them is spotty depending on what's going on. I've emailed the owners a few times, couple times got a response right away, couple of times I needed to send a follow up. I'm pretty sure they're not trying to steal your boat, they have two of their own
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back