Lousy customer service

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Webb

I have sent 2 messages to Aeromarine. 1 via facebook and 1 direct to them via there web site. No response on either. I guess they don't care about customers. Thought it would be easier for them to email instead of spending time on the phone.

Let me know how things work out for you Ken. I ordered a Conquest in April and am still waiting for it. Yes they are having issues.

I have dealt with Aeromarine for YEARS, you need to call them as that gets the best results by far.
default_smile.png

Guess I need to give them a buzz in a couple days also. Placed a order last Tues and it is still sitting there "unfulfilled". Having had my own business I know things can get hectic and overloaded,,but I still made time at the end of the day to let people know what was going on and gave explanations for delays. Will give it a few more days. I imagine it is a backorder situation,,but it would be nice to know.

You're better off buying from an Aeromarine dealer, let them go through the hassle.

You get your order Ken?

Was double dipped,,they sent me two orders. No charge for the second,,so I need to call early tomorrow. Appreciate the thought,,if it was,,But I don't think so. Picking and packing flubbed.

I sent and email asking a question about a shadow sport 40 I purchased a couple yrs ago. No answer. Just want to know why the right sponson is 1/8 " deeper than the left.

One more time, CALL THEM. Between 10 & 11 am is best. I do not know why they list an email, as i've never gotten any response to emails. I don't do facebook, but i've heard that's not very successful either. I believe the shadow (& some others) are built that way to help cornering. I don't run sport hydros, but remember reading it here.

They must be swamped. Burned minutes today trying to make contact. Busy line 5 min before opening,,and all day. Reaching from here in WA to Delaware, so something might be down. Will keep trying.

Latest posts

Back