• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Irwin Pipe and Outboard Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

I don't run outboards anymore so all of this stuff has to go.

Irwin Pipe and header $75

Rossi Powerhead $40

K&B Mod Lower with 707 Cavitation Plate $75

K&B Semi Pro Powerhead and Carb. $40

K&B Stock Lower(Not Pictured) $60

Hi Jack Mount $35

Mike,

Will you take $120 for both K&B lower units? I also need to make sure both have the later style skeg with the additional fillet at the bullet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I was out for the weekend. Ronnie I got your PayPal. Tony add $5 for priority. Ron Let me double check on that and I'll get back to you later today.

Ok there are not one but two stock lowers Ron Shaw has the Mod and first rights to one of these. The other will be available for $60 plus shipping. Prop in picture is not part of the deal.

Mike,

Will you take $120 for both K&B lower units? I also need to make sure both have the later style skeg with the additional fillet at the bullet.
Mike I like the upper lower but I still need to verify that the one cut in the original post, the top or lower one in the second pic are the later style lowers with the additional skeg support below the bullet. I can't see that side in the first post and the second post appears to both be the original lowers unless that area has been ground away.Just let me know once you verify. Thanks.

Ok two of the lowers are sold pending funds to Ron. The remaining lower it has been determined that it is the older style without the added reinforcement to the skeg. It is still for sale but price lowered to $40

Last edited by a moderator:
Back