New Pond, Northeast Fl./ Southeast Ga

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Taylor

New pond, private ownership, just 3 miles south of Folkston, Ga. off Rt. 121. Custom built for 1/3 mile,ten buoy course. Launch stand, drivers stand and cd stand complete. Chase boat available 24/7. For more info and membership info contact Delbert Taylor, 904-710-3310.

Directions: south on 121 from Folkston towards McClenny, 3 miles, right on Mattox Rd. Left on Timbers Edge Rd., left at first rd.(no name yet) pond on the right. Photos attached. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Looks GREAT Henry...you forgot to tell them the name of the Pond. I did not see the Duck
default_smile.png
I can not wait to run there. See you soon...

Oops, Stan reminded me I forgot to tell all the name of the pond/club. Nitroduck Sportsman. If you look in the middle of the pond you will see "Nitro"image.jpg

Pond looks great,looking forward to running there for sure. Can you here the Trains running threw Folkston, Im a Train guy to LOL

Awesome site! The man hours that have gone into this racing facility haven't gone unnoticed. Great job.

Culhane does not want to go up there to race boats,he just wants to go to Folkston and put pennies on the R.R. Tracks
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

You know that's right! Not sure they will let us put anything on the tracks now-a-days but I have lots of flattened change around somewhere. Cost about 10¢ to get 3¢ flattened. Not a good exchange rate. Little suckers fly off the tracks and get lost. Lots of fun anyway just had a few less pieces of gum from the candy store.

Robert, we are making this Jacksonville's pond. Most of us are tired of dealing with "public" ponds that we can't set up and leave them set up for use. Last one we had has just been drained. No chance of that happening with the new one. Where do you live? Close enough to come visit??

come up any time. contact me at 904-327-1247 or Delbert Taylor at 904-710-3310 for directions. I'm going up tomorrow to work on pond and burn some nitro.

Back