• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need anything for the 2014 season?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

I can't see that I'll be running boats in the near future, so the 20+ year collection of stuff is just setting. I really don't want to sell things off 1 at a time in a for sale add and take and send out a bunch of pictures, but if you are looking for something in particular, send me a pm, email me or ask here. I've run just about every class over the years and have the leftovers from them. Several rtr boats if you or someone in your club wants to get into something different this year. Several unfinished projects if that's your thing, and parts that would help you finish what you started. I won't have everything that you're looking for but I'd be glad to help keep your hobby going at a lower cost than buying new stuff.Too much stuff to make a list and really no time to deal with a big for sale add properly, so just ask.

Mike B

Mike, I was getting ready to order a new rudder for my sport 40 , what have you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

Gas Rigger I got from you running GREAT with 26 Mod with stroker crank. Not on gun yet,but my guess 70+.

Do you have any gas mono's for sale with hardware,no motors? Need mono props 3 blade. Need you knowledge on this. I'm new to gas.

FASST Futaba receivers also. Would also like Whiplash or Backlash.

Pictures and price send to: [email protected]

No hurry.

Thank You,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

Gas Rigger I got from you running GREAT with 26 Mod with stroker crank. Not on gun yet,but my guess 70+.

Do you have any gas mono's for sale with hardware,no motors? Need mono props 3 blade. Need you knowledge on this. I'm new to gas.

FASST Futaba receivers also. Would also like Whiplash or Backlash.

Pictures and price send to: [email protected]

No hurry.

Thank You,

Bill
That Aeromarine Scorpion 51 would make you a good mono 6717/3 prop ran 62 on that boat with a good motor. I'll send some pix early next week.

mb

Latest posts

Back