• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s--tanks,,reel/ball,,misc items

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I think this is it,,i have a reel and ball used for short retrievel,,a couple new tanks,,the hopper tank is used and attached,,a new 21 nova-rossi coupler and new header adaptors,,a new package of nova-rossi head shims,,a couple water pick-ups for outboards,,1 21 and 1 45,,a dave brown 6 shooter pump with a slimline 1 gallon plastic bottle metal cap,,and a 45 outboard mount,,i would like to sell it all at one time,,price includes shipping and paypal fees,,asking $50.00 for it all,,thanks for looking,,gary

#1--reel and ball --- 15.00 shipped

#2--45 outboard mount --- 20.00 shipped

#3--both outboard water pick-ups --- 10.00 shipped

#4--header gaskets,,coupler and shims --- 15.00 shipped --- SOLD--PENDING PYMNT--THANKS,,GARY

#5--both tanks --- 13.00 shipped --- SOLD,,THANKS,,GARY

#6--dave brown pump and slimline metal cap --- 20.00 shipped --- SOLD--PENDING PYMNT--THANKS,,GARY

paypal is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back