NEW MAG HAS ARRIVED!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

Guess what delivered today!

A perfect example of 20 mod Tunnel Hull. I got it at 3:30 this afternoon and the fiberglass work was so good I didnt need to sand it but for a couple of minutes!

Charles,

I definitely owe you an Apology for what I said. I hope you’ll accept it. I hope we’re still friends bro.

We’ll definitely work something out on that gear you sent with it. :)

Hey Kev,

Can you put up the smiley face of the guy crying......HAHAHAHAH WAAAHHHH

DON"T WRECK THIS ONE SO SOON.......

8 hours and a few drinks later.....Just charging bats is left....it'll get wet tomorrow

mag1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
6 lbs 2 oz without fuel :) what a hoss

Tom...Stickers arrived today :) right on time dude :D

mag2.JPG

Trying a cable Pull-Pull and Digital servo with this one..........works real good during setup.

Those digitals make a totally different sound when they move :eek:

mag4.JPG

Hey Kevin;

Nice to see one of my Hi-Jacks on such an impressive piece of machinery!! I like the gold anodized cavitation plate to match the mount. Can't wait to hear how it performs for you!

Victor Gorecki

Vic,

You've definitely produced a nice Motor Mount. I'm anxious to try it out tomorrow.

Lane 9 here I come :lol:

I was gonna suggest dat, But ya beat me to it!!!!! :lol:

Tricked out to tha MAX, Just as I like em ;)

Nice work Kev,

Gene :D

Jerry...you should encourage him to drive in lane 1...you could always use another project! :lol:

KB...looks schweet!

L8r,

Rick

Thanks Rick,

....I just noticed someone needs to clean up the Kitchen...looks like someone need annexed the garage :huh:

hmmmmm I wonder what project could be taking up the whole garage B)

Hey Kevin. Looks great chief!! ;)

Off topic but, how do you like that Triton charger I see there? I have an older model peak charger (activator) that does nicd and nimh fine, but seems to be false peaking lately for me. I understand the Triton is also capable of charging Lithium packs as well a peak charging Lead/gel cell starter batteries?

Thanks Clay,

That charger is Da Shizzle dude...If this one ever breaks, I'll definitely replace it with the exact same unit.

One charger does all of my Nicd, Nimh, Pb batts ( I dont have any LIon batts but it does them too)

It does discharge-to-charge cycles, break-in charge rates, several memory functions, and a bunch of other stuff I don’t use. It also cycles my batts (I choose how many cycles), and it has very sensitive peak detection (needed for the LiOn batts). I coupled it with at cheap 12v power source and it’s been running strong for over a year now.

Have a terrific 4th bro,

daaaaaamn even a snotty inboard-only guy like myself is impressed wit that kevin,

you oughtta get some guys at the club to play ob with ya...ill try if you wanna hook me up with a boat! :D

hey just give me an ol clunker and you race that thing and you'll feel really good about yourself without ever riskin scratching your new baby :rolleyes: B)

Joe

Looks great Kevin. BTW, Kevin won't have any trouble getting others to play OB with him. Soon he will have a very diverse fleet of bright yellow boats to choose from. Now, just put something soft around that pole! :lol:

Mark

Yo Kev,

So how did the first run go....Well I hope (If ya brought the boat back in one piece that is) :lol:

Got my Sholund 1640 here I can send ya, Want ta to go GONZO!!!!

I wont be needing it for a while if ya want ta try it out ;)

Gene :D

Back