• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Amps/ International Hobbies boats, motors, parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
As the topic says, I am looking for any Amps/ International hobbies stuff you may have as I recently started collecting these. Even the smallest part may have interest with me, so please shoot me a PM if you have anything! Thanks, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, already did...he sold all his stuff already apparently. Thanks for posting that lead tho! Mike

mike, have you checked out the amps int'l. thread over on rcu's nitro boat forum? might be some leads there.....

Hi we are making some Amps International Hobbies replacement parts for outboards and drives

! 781-293 9462 I was a dealer for Amps between 1983 and 1991

IM000353.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, his stand off's for the out-drives are nice. I plan on getting a few down the road! Mike

Hey Tyler, shoot, I forgot to get back with you on that. I am actually waiting on some quotes for some amps stuff I really want so I will pass at this time. Thanks for looking out.

Back