• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

props and prop box 4 sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonclan

JRS prop box holds 23 props and prop nuts, like new. Wasn't cheap, nice box.

All props sanded and balanced. Most are Shouland prepped props.

was 300, sold two so now $250.00 shipped for everything or 25.00 each, shipped.

grim racer 40x52

octura x 450 3 blade

oct. x648 2 blade SOLD kez

oct x452 2 blade 5.29 cup 3.65 pitch 50.5 mm

oct. 1460 2 blade

oct 1455 2 blade texas cut

oct. 1455 2 blade

oct. x 560 2blade

oct. x462 2 blade 51.62 mm

oct 1457 3 blade

oct. x455 3 blade

oct. x460 2 blade

oct x457 2 blade
oct. x460 3 blade texas cut 58.41 mm 5.63 cup SOLD Bert

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

I will take the X460 three blade cut down if you want to break up the props.

LMK

Bert Dygert

Well Wayne, if you are willing to pay the extra fees to ship to Aust. I will do it.....I have no idea what it will cost to ship this that far. send me an address and I will check it out tomorrow if you want.

Scott, thinking Wayne was hoping I would ship to Aus. for same price....cannot do that. I would rather not hassle with it eother, but we will wait and see if he replies. Otherwise....where do you live?

Thanks

Rick, lets see if these guys are buying whole lot first, maybe they don't need that one??

Thanks

I'm in Washington State. But hey, I don't want to step on Wayne's toes.... If he's willing to pay, he got here first!

About that GM prop... I'm not familiar with this prop and would like to see it (assuming I get the lot), but if it's not something I can use I'd be happy to sell it to you Rick at the same deal offered here.

Back