• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

jae .21 rigger and ultimate hardware kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonclan

Brand new as delivered from Zippkits. Built JAE .21 G2 rigger and ultimate hardware kit.

Hull sells for $159.00 and hardware kit sells for $113.00 plus shipping, on their website.

http://zippkits.com under nitro boat kits you can see entire description and details of what is included.

I am selling all for 190.00 obo plus shipping. Hopefully shipping to U.S. only. Can also be picked up locally here in Michigan.

I have pics and cannot seem to get them to load today, Items are exactly as pictured on zipp kits website. I can e-mail pics and answer questions via e-mail if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, so far, I have had pm offers and made replies, no money has changed hands yet. Last offer was for full price plus shipping, but no reply since and no money yet, but there is one ahead of you right now who stated in pm he wanted it..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back