ODMBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

Racing will resume in 2014, site prep is underway at new pond.. I will send out info via email. I will need email address if you are not on my old list of ODMBA members.

STAY TUNED :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Dick Loeb

[email protected]

Congratulations Dick!! Thanks to all involved in aquiring the new site. I'll post on the electric boards if you haven't already.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome!! i always enjoyed the odmba races ;) . looking foward to heading back down there in 2014.

This is great news! I really miss going to that area to race boats. Have to fill me in more at the race this weekend.

2014 i will definitely come to Race at the ODMBA Pond and D12 ill bring everything even the kitchen sink ;-) its been long overdue i want to race with the club and district i started racing with.

Sorry, I was to lazy to type it all out the first time. LOL

ODMBA will be sending out membership apps to all old members this week check your E Mails,drivers stand will be complete soon, temp launch dock is in place site prep coming along nice. We will be having a Dist 12 race , hopefully the Gas Clash,an club points races( 7- 10) races. GAS,NITRO,F/E...This is a great site with great clean water and Super Nice lake owner.

Hi Dick. Vic (ruffdawg) on Jim’s Rc asked this. “2 questions - are we having a fun run in October ? Can we pay our club dues at the fun run. Looking forward to this new spot ....

We have enough twins to make the ODMBA invitational race

Julian

Hi Dick. Vic (ruffdawg) on Jim’s Rc asked this. “2 questions - are we having a fun run in October ? Can we pay our club dues at the fun run. Looking forward to this new spot ....
The ODMBA meet an greet, cook out, play time,will be when site is complete,,time date????.ruffdawg can send a check for club due anytime.

Thanks Dick

Latest posts

Back