Joe Gas Rigga with a 29 Pioneer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Been working on a buddies boat. Wut a MONSTA Need some trim washers for the motor bolts any ideas?

You talking about for the outside of the tub?

IMG_3326.jpg

if you have the countersink headson the 1/4x20 screw local hardware store have them , called Teflon finish washers and there is metal one also.

Cowl is made for the boat.The outside lip fits in a glass ledge on the boat

I have also made them from G10 fiberglass this is the narrow tub version it uses 5/8 rubber mounts that are bored tru the tub and is backed be the G10 washers there glued to the out side of tub.

IMG_1880.jpg

Been working on a buddies boat. Wut a MONSTA Need some trim washers for the motor bolts any ideas?
attachicon.gif
Boards Monsta.jpg
attachicon.gif
Boards Monsta1.jpg
Nice looking boat Mikey!! Looks very familiar too ha.....

I Have run Joes boats many miles, they are super quick and never lost a cowl, all of mine have the original cowls on them, says a lot for the closed in rear section.

I use homemade motor mount washers, the rear ones have an oring groove cut in the od of them for the cowl hold down orings, that has worked very well for several seasons.

That is one good looking rigger. Do I dare ask who builds it? I have a 25.4cc and a 30.5cc Quickdraw ordered that should be here tomorrow. I also have a QDHT25 that's going to need a new home. I also have the perfect engine for one of these riggers. I have a rear exhaust QDHR 25 that will spin at around 22,000 RPM. Any of these engines should be s good fit for that boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Joe Moceri makes them cost is in the 700 range worth every penny. Mike Schuttleworth has been 100 with one. I drove his and it was awesome. Dick Tyndall won Hobart with one. Buy one or follow one

That is one good looking rigger. Do I dare ask who builds it? I have a 25.4cc and a 30.5cc Quickdraw ordered that should be here tomorrow. I also have a QDHT25 that's going to need a new home. I also have the oerfect engine for one of these riggers. I have a rear exhaust QDHR 25 that will spin at around 22,000 RPM. Any of thise engines should be s good fit for that boat.
I see Mikey already answered you,

I have 2 1/2 of them, I wrecked one at LOTO shootout and am in the process of rebuilding it.

The Tormach takes all my free time now so I dont get to the lake often anymore...

Steve Joe Moceri makes them cost is in the 700 range worth every penny. Mike Schuttleworth has been 100 with one. I drove his and it was awesome. Dick Tyndall won Hobart with one. Buy one or follow one
OH...............ITS ON MIKEY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Can someone tell me how to contact Joe Moceri? I'm really interested in one of those riggers. From what I understand, Marc Grim was at Hobart, and for a boat to beat his, it's got to be a rocket.

I have a Grim Reaper ordered that's due next month. It should be a good boat for a Quickdraw HR 25 Rear Exhaust engine, but this boat looks even better.

That is one good looking rigger. Do I dare ask who builds it? I have a 25.4cc and a 30.5cc Quickdraw ordered that should be here tomorrow. I also have a QDHT25 that's going to need a new home. I also have the oerfect engine for one of these riggers. I have a rear exhaust QDHR 25 that will spin at around 22,000 RPM. Any of thise engines should be s good fit for that boat.
I see Mikey already answered you,

I have 2 1/2 of them, I wrecked one at LOTO shootout and am in the process of rebuilding it.

The Tormach takes all my free time now so I dont get to the lake often anymore...
Which Tormach do you have? I have a PCNC 1100 Series II. I got it in July 2011, and I let it take over my life for about 2 years. Now it's time to get back to building and racing boats. It's too late to start racing this year, but it's not too late to start getting ready for next year. I need to make running gear, and fuel tanks for about 6 boats. I made the fuel tank that's in the Y6 I run now, and I figured if I made them for sale, I'd have to charge about $900.00 for it. I don't make fuel tanks to sell, I make them because I can.

Steve,

I have the series III since Februrary 2012

Joe builds a very nice and fast rigger thats for sure!

Back