Muncie Fall Fest One Day Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Hahn

Well, the lake AMA is clean and ready to go, albeit a month late! So the Muncie Racing Club is going to host a one day race on Saturday the 28th of September. It might give you a chance to do some last minute testing for the fall Nats or just come out for a fun day at a new facility. I've included a flyer for the race. Any questions just let me know.

Greg Hahn

Fall fest3.pdf

Attachments

• Fall fest3.pdf
    216 KB · Views: 117
we had a few down last weekend for testing, if you're close or need a test site the lake is clean and working well. I'll have more info on the race as things progress

gh

Guys and gals, not trying to be pushy but I need to know if there's real interest in attending this event. I've got some decisions to make by Monday of next week and I have 0 entries. I know the flyer has been downloaded a bunch and I'm not expecting lock ins but I need to know if the interest is there to push this forward.

thanks

Greg H

Greg,

Sign me up for B-Hydro and D-Hydro, both on 2.4.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Model Machine And Precision LLC

Dave, right now we've got 13 racers and 24 boats, but I've had several say they won't know until middle of next week so i'll be doing heat sheets on Saturday morning. we'll still have a good fun day on a new facility. I want to see some boats on the water besides mine. I know what mine look like out there!!

Since I'm in charge it will ge loose and fun!!

gh

anyone who would like to spend a day of fun racing and friendship and check out a new venue you need to come to Muncie Saturday.I don't have a huge crowd but we've got enough to make a race and have some fun. If you think you might want to come even if you decide on Friday don't hesitate if you show up on Saturday morning I'll put you in. just a low pressure fun day.

gh

all, here's the entry list so far, like I said, you show up Saturday morning and we'll get you in, it will be a fun day and looks like the weather will be awsome!

let me know If I've miss anyone or anything

thanks

Greg H

Fall Fest Entry List as of 9.pdf

Attachments

• Fall Fest Entry List as of 9.pdf
    94.4 KB · Views: 99
if you want to come early on Friday and get some runs or testing in feel free to. the lake will be open all day on Friday. Actually all week for that matter I put the subs in yesterday and the course is ready to go

gh

Latest posts

Back