fe rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gil sonsino

After a year playing with Fe boats i'm definetively addicted.I'm also Lucky to have being in touch with great guys to get this Project ready and working good. ..here's a short vídeo of this c.f rigger with saw set up.Thanks Gill.

http://youtu.be/q74UIO3B4ms

Gill you can hear the better efficiency of a quality motor like the Neu over the budget Leopards, also have you checked the internal resistance on the Aspecs yet. Boat & motor is running sweet. Regards Martin.

Martin it's noticeable the superiority Of Neu's motors over Leo's.I'm surprised with the punch of the A-Spec batts...my new 6S packs have 14moh internal resistance against 22moh of the same 6S 45C nanotech with the same amount of charging.David this boat has made lot of 110mph passes and top speed was 196km/h(last may ) in a bigger lake.set up is Neu 1527 1D(2300kv),Ice 240 with big cap bank(5000uf 63V) and dynogy's and A-specs 6S batteries.Thanks guys.Gill

Thats quick

Got any pictures you can share with us of the boat.

Looks to be a very neat design.

Regards

Martin first tests with Dinogy showed similar caractheristics(IR,temps,performance) with the A-spec.I got only two Dinogy 6S with IR 14moh .measured from my Icharger(same of A-spec).One thing that brought my attention is that prewarmed Dinogy's after two fast passes showed more remaining power than the A-spec...83% against 81%...maybe this is a clue for the future lasting of these packs?!Time will tell more.Gill

Gill you can hear the better efficiency of a quality motor like the Neu over the budget Leopards, also have you checked the internal resistance on the Aspecs yet. Boat & motor is running sweet. Regards Martin.
I agree up to a point. There are some motors like the Leopard 36mm series that have excellent effic. ratings. The 2200Kv 3674 is an excellent motor to build a boat around.

Latest posts

Back