Vision 40 Straight P & Vision 20 P limited

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Benjamin

Just received these from shawn and man the glass work is amazing. I have a pair of the mec xs 200 OS outboard cowlings to go with em. If anyone has any setup suggestions I'm all ears.
IMG_20130520_151946_908.jpg

You can take a look here at what I did...should give you a good idea of how to go about it...btw, you might want to go with a 40 size K&B lower leg on the 40 tunnel (O.S. on the 20)...

Hi James...Hi Shawn!

Shawn, James needs a new red 20 cowl and radio box due to a driving error by me....my apologies again James......

-Kent

DSC02196.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn can shorten the length when he builds the boat. If I remember right, Jeff's D Stock 40 Vision is around 31 - 32 inches.

I have one of the 40 hulls that Jeff cut down for me to just under 34" so that I could run it in p-tunnel. Its actually for sale if someone is interested. I am going to build a q-tunnel and have decided not to build the p boat for now. The exact length is 33 3/4". Travis, if you need some setup help let me know. I will give you an idea of what I have done. I haven't been racing recently, but when I have been running, my boat has been great running and hard to beat as long as I drive correctly.

Yeah, I have Jeff's old shortened D stock Vision for my P boat, thats why I was asking. I got it from him in Brandon.

Latest posts

Back