• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold,,thanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
unfortunetly i cannot finish this boat,,i had steve do the 2 upright fins and the horizontal fin,,glued and installed,,fit and install the cowl with cowl lock,,windshield is screwed on,,engine mount blocks are glued in,,drain holes and water lines are in,,extra carbon fiber in the bottom,,sponsons,,transom,,has the stabilizer kit installed for the fins,,2 10 oz fuel cells built in next to the engine,,comes with new accu-tech hardware,,strut,,rudder,,turn fin,,adjustable header so you can lay the pipe down inside,,pipe mount,,engine mount that has been drilled and tapped for a cmb 67,,this is a very nice kit,,i have just over a grand in it with all the hardware and labor,,my loss,,your gain,,700.00 shipped to lower 48 only,,any reasonable offer considered,,want to talk,,pm me your number or ask for my cell #,,thanks,,gary

paypal address is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunetly i cannot finish this boat,,i had steve do the 2 upright fins and the horizontal fin,,glued and installed,,fit and install the cowl with cowl lock,,windshield is screwed on,,engine mount blocks are glued in,,drain holes and water lines are in,,extra carbon fiber in the bottom,,sponsons,,transom,,has the stabilizer kit installed for the fins,,2 10 oz fuel cells built in next to the engine,,comes with new accu-tech hardware,,strut,,rudder,,turn fin,,adjustable header so you can lay the pipe down inside,,pipe mount,,engine mount that has been drilled and tapped for a cmb 67,,this is a very nice kit,,i have just over a grand in it with all the hardware and labor,,my loss,,your gain,,825.00 shipped to lower 48 only,,any reasonable offer considered,,want to talk,,pm me your number or ask for my cell #,,thanks,,gary
Always liked the griffon bud.....nice boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunetly i cannot finish this boat,,i had steve do the 2 upright fins and the horizontal fin,,glued and installed,,fit and install the cowl with cowl lock,,windshield is screwed on,,engine mount blocks are glued in,,drain holes and water lines are in,,extra carbon fiber in the bottom,,sponsons,,transom,,has the stabilizer kit installed for the fins,,2 10 oz fuel cells built in next to the engine,,comes with new accu-tech hardware,,strut,,rudder,,turn fin,,adjustable header so you can lay the pipe down inside,,pipe mount,,engine mount that has been drilled and tapped for a cmb 67,,this is a very nice kit,,i have just over a grand in it with all the hardware and labor,,my loss,,your gain,,825.00 shipped to lower 48 only,,any reasonable offer considered,,want to talk,,pm me your number or ask for my cell #,,thanks,,gary
Always liked the griffon bud.....nice boat.
yes sir,,me too,,just dont have the means to finish it

Yeah thanks Guys

I will pass Gary

Wish I could get it here cheap
thanks Greg,,that new 67 would have went nice with it

hi gary what would the pakage size of the box be when its packed ????

i might have a second option for greg

cheers rick
hope this helps

i have a mate of a mate that imports containers loads to australia on the slow boat i see if he can help greg

cheers rick

Yeah thanks Guys

I will pass Gary

Wish I could get it here cheap
thanks Greg,,that new 67 would have went nice with it

hi gary what would the pakage size of the box be when its packed ????

i might have a second option for greg

cheers rick
hope this helps

i have a mate of a mate that imports containers loads to australia on the slow boat i see if he can help greg

cheers rick
sounds good,,thanks and just let me know,,gary

unfortunetly i cannot finish this boat,,i had steve do the 2 upright fins and the horizontal fin,,glued and installed,,fit and install the cowl with cowl lock,,windshield is screwed on,,engine mount blocks are glued in,,drain holes and water lines are in,,extra carbon fiber in the bottom,,sponsons,,transom,,has the stabilizer kit installed for the fins,,2 10 oz fuel cells built in next to the engine,,comes with new accu-tech hardware,,strut,,rudder,,turn fin,,adjustable header so you can lay the pipe down inside,,pipe mount,,engine mount that has been drilled and tapped for a cmb 67,,this is a very nice kit,,i have just over a grand in it with all the hardware and labor,,my loss,,your gain,,700.00 shipped to lower 48 only,,any reasonable offer considered,,want to talk,,pm me your number or ask for my cell #,,thanks,,gary

paypal address is [email protected] ,,

all of this is back up for sale,,i have not heard from the potential buyer,,so unless i hear from him,,as of now it is for sale
back up for sale at a very good price

Gary, I am a bit confused...is this still for sale? Title says sold but your last post says for sale? May bite on this...

all of this is back up for sale,,i have not heard from the potential buyer,,so unless i hear from him,,as of now it is for sale
sold,,thanks,,gary

sold,,thanks,,gary

Back