OS XM Outboard cowls for the US

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Hey guys. I was approached by Marc and asked if I might possibly take on helping distribute his outboard cowls for the OS here within the US.

I would be strictly a middle man on these. I would need pre payment due to cost. I simply cant cover a bulk purchase cost on my own.

Im strictly providing a service so that those of us guys in the US can get them at a reasonable price. Appears at this time that they would be between 50.00 and 60.00 USD per cowl shipped.

Let me know here how many you are interested in and we will go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it looks like we will need to presale 50 cowls to get a bulk shipment. They would be 54.00 USD each. That is the shipped price.

Also, Marc says they are about 2 weeks out from shipping these. So we have a little time here. I wont accept any money until I get the word from Marc that they are ready to ship.

Here is a list of people who wanted them from the other thread. Please confirm here.

Tom Galdys - Qty 2 = 108.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Mike Culhane - Qty 2 = 108.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Jeff Connelly - Qty 1 = 54.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Andy Greene - Qty 1 = 54.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Dave Roach - Qty 1 = 54.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Travis Benjamin - Qty 2 = 108.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Ray Rankl - Qty 2 = 108.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Tim Leyde - Qty 2 = 108.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

David Santistevan - Qty 3 = 162.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Shawn Junker - Qty 1 = 54.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Shane Adderly - Qty 7 = 378.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Keith Warham - Qty 1 = 64.00 - CONFIRMED - PAID

Michael Fontana - Qty 1 = 54.00 = CONFIRMED - PAID

PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT TO MARC ON 4-20-2013

COWLS RECEIVED ON 4-30-2013

Im trying to see if we can just order say 25 instead of the initial required 50. I will keep everyone updated.

Latest posts

Back