• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

going to recycle yard or trash bin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

for sale is misc stuff im never going to use. make offers on anything. i need to find homes for everything in pics. if anyone sees something of interest they might want, or a question about any item. PM me and ill try to answer,

pipes 2 3 6 7 from the left are sold !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey derrick they are older props they are as follows silver in color 2125,1725 and 2 other silver in color not marked the others are JG m25, g20 1 unmarked, octura 16/3 and 447R

Just lookn around for a .45 pipe I may need later if I decide on if I take on a project or not..thanks

i have one 40 pipe its beat up but intact with presure fitting measures almost 13 long make me a offer because if i cant sell any of them im taking them to the scrap yard for there alumium content

Dan

What are asking for the pipe second from the left? And the three sliver props?

Ron

Back