• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Hydroplane Hull-RcBoat Company SG121H

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

circus circus

Hello I hate to sell this project but I have opted to move into another direction. You are looking at a RC Boat Company 1/8 scale Hydroplane hull, model#SG121H, I was in the process of making two Miss Budweisers but opted to make only one instead, so this is for sale. Hull is Carbon Reinforced, and has the Fuel tanks slots in the sides as well I was setting this up for Electric. Rudder and front canard are made to move together. turn right canard goes down when rudder is straight canard goes up creating downforce, alll ajustable, or can be seperated for there own ajustment.

Asking $600 shipped, Paypal only, US residents only. This will be a two box shipment

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

I will include a Turnigy T20 Aquastar NEW Brushless motor with mount that would work great in this (Listed for sale in a seperate topic) a speedmaster rudder and a Accutech Authentic strut from Rcboatcompany for an Additional $125

You're in tri-cities? Give me a call, I'd like to take a look at it. Please call Scott at Meyers Auto Tech in Kennewick. I'll be there noon to six tomorrow (Tuesday), thanks!

Back