• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

For sale,

I have decided to sell my XT460. This boat has not had anything mounted to it but it was painted. And not well mind you!

Doing a little wet sanding it is indeed a Tommy Lee built hull as it is a glass boat with gellcoat. (came off quite nice). Boat weighs 3lbs 11oz.

Here is the skinny.. I would like to get 160 for the boat (10 bucks shipping) US ONLY!

OR.. best offer.

All questions and info will be done in this thread and not via PM.

Thanks for looking

Grim

Ill take it Grim!!! Do you have the stickers and radio box as well??? How about an Equi pipe? Get me your PayPal and I will send payment. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

Lets do it.. here is the skinny.

The boat comes as you see it.. No decals no box. You are getting the boat just the way I got the boat.

I DO NOT DO PAYPAL.. but the good news is I accept Cert Check or MO. (your choice)

Please send payment to the addy in your PM box.

Grim

Ron,

Lets do it.. here is the skinny.

The boat comes as you see it.. No decals no box. You are getting the boat just the way I got the boat.

I DO NOT DO PAYPAL.. but the good news is I accept Cert Check or MO. (your choice)

Please send payment to the addy in your PM box.

Grim
Just saw your message. I will get it done this evening. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back