• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What Is It

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1olddog

I've been told this is to hold a nitro fuel tank in an r/c boat,but I'm not sure.I build and run gassers,so this is foreign to me.It's made of plywood and is coated and fits between 5" rails.It was in a box of stuff I bought from an r/c store that went out of business.I've been trying to give it away on other sites,with the person taking it paying the postage,but no takers yet.Thought maybe I've been advertising it as something it's not.

2012_1004free0003.JPG

2012_1004free0004.JPG

2012_1004free0005.JPG

I've been told this is to hold a nitro fuel tank in an r/c boat,but I'm not sure.I build and run gassers,so this is foreign to me.It's made of plywood and is coated and fits between 5" rails.It was in a box of stuff I bought from an r/c store that went out of business.I've been trying to give it away on other sites,with the person taking it paying the postage,but no takers yet.Thought maybe I've been advertising it as something it's not.

sir please add your full name to your signature as per the new rules of IW within the next 24 hrs please.

Julian Conde

IW Admin

Latest posts

Back