• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware of eBay Outboard Tunnel with two K&B Red Heads- SCAM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
This boat and extra engine were purchased by me over 3 months ago from the late Mike Rushing's brother. It popped up once about a month ago and eBay removed it. Here it is again. Just wanted everyone to know it was a SCAM so you don't lose any money on this deal. Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7a2d292f

Last edited by a moderator:
I just filed a fraud report with Ebay about this Ron. I suggest others do the same so Ebay will know something is not right. Mike

Whats the assumption.. that he will not ship it?

Grim
No assumptions here. This is a guarantee. He cant ship what he doesn't have. That boat and those two engines are in my garage.... :eek:

these eBay sellers need a swift kick to the head but for now a fraud report will have to do

I just called eBay as well and gave them the item number showing I purchased this item several months ago. They have escalated to the attention of their fraud department. Shouldn't be long now. My concern here is this is the second time someone has tried to list this item for fraudulent sale...... :angry:

Ron Shaw, aka - eBay Police Squad!! I need to sick you on the deabeat that bought my Cat and did not pay! What is your "ruff em up" fee? Beas
I'll call Guido and we will work up a quote for you!!!....... :D

Latest posts

Back