• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need a specific prop?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Canto

Supporting Member
I should have some time to do some props this weekend. If you need any props, post here ASAP and if I have that prop in stock I will try to get it done for you. Thanks

Eric

Eric I can use another set of twin 1667 props with 7.5 cup or as much as you can bend on them. Let me know and I will PayPal you.

Eric pm me and lets get some $$$ flowing in you direction. Just curious can you do any micro glass beading or satin finishes?

Last edited:
Eric, do you have a set of cleavers in a 52mm range w 1.4 PR.? U do any rt. turners?

Wallah! 452 is ready! Eric your paid check your email.Send it right on over. Let me know about the cleavers in the 52-55mm range 1.4prs maybe 1.6 possibly in the 52mm range I also need a cr 457 pair done for saw I have the raw rt one. If you have that extra time.If you do I have that extra money :D .

Thanks again for the fast and speedy service.

Hugh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back