• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

turn fin bracket

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you talked to Mike Hughes, Dick Tyndell or checked out Air Capital Hobbies? They all make boat parts and may be able to make you a bracket

Yep im sure i can make you one, been a while since Ive been around a spt40 but I make a decent 20 size bracket and could up-scale it if needed --- maybe not tonight its about 4 past beer thirty here ;) but shoot me a PM if you like

Thanks HJ

I figured you'd like the work Yota. I might have been able to make one as well but, in my case, with my ever changing work schedule, smaller mill and multiple projects going on I didn't think I'd be able to make it quickly enough. I still need to make a pair of sport 20 as well as a sport 40 bracket for my own projects

Back