Best starter belt for Rcmk R254evo and Sullivan Dynatron

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrUnlimited

MR U

Can I send a belt you for free so you can let me know how it does on the R254.

You can still purchase others, this is a test for me.

Pm me your address If interested

Tim

2 mm wide Call Bob Davis

2322 Western Avenue Knoxville, TN 37921

(865) 546-2841 Tell him Mikey sent you for a gas boat belt

A user comment on the 2L belt:I am running a modded K-30 rear exhaust with a speedmaster starter pulley on the collet end of the engine.The sewing machine cog belt drags on the exhaust and cooling flange.When I tried to start the motor the gogs caught, broke the belt.sending the belt into my face making it uglier than it already is.

The 2L belt is smooth ,no cogs on the inside.The belt is also much,much stronger than the sewing machine belts.The 2L is the way to go on gas,particularly rear exhaust modded motors.

Harvey

I've tried using my Dyna-Tron on 24-volts just using a 17" belt. If you just want to make starting it easier then invest in a Zenoah Easy-Start or preferably the newest one from Warehouse Hobbies, their X-Force pull-starter. The Zen one worked great on one of my R-254's but bought one of the X-Forces from Joe at Zippkits and just got 2 more in today. The spacers used on the Zen version want to fall out all of the time and at $10.00 less than the Zen it wasn't hard for me to switch over. I don't have to drag along my starter box and starter any more (unless I take some of my nitro boats out). If you haven't tried one, you really need to! You'll be amazed at how much easier all the way around they are, almost effortless and will fire it up faster. The only real downside is that on some motor mounts you have to enlarge the hole. The Zippkit's mounts have just enough clearance, maybe 1/32" to spare but with your motor, that's a non-issue.

Expresscraft and Gas RC Products are also dealers for them.

100_0185.jpg

Back