New club organizing in Muncie Indiana!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Hahn

Working on organizing a new club in Muncie Indiana, we have a really nice pond set up for testing now. I still have a ways to go cleaning out brush and trees on the front bank but the 1/3 mile course is set up. Anyone in the central Indiana area looking for a good place to run boats and enjoy the hobby we'd like to have you join us. drop me an e-mail at: [email protected]

Not looking to hold any events this year but looking forward to next year for sure.

ghDSC_0037 - Copy.JPGDSC_0040 - Copy.JPG

Thanks! I've been working on this four years now and finally starting to see some real progress

gh

yea, Dayton, Cinci and Madison are only about a hundred miles away. now if Indy could maintain a site and I remeber when Anderson had a site too.

Any pond of yours is a friend of mine!.. Looking forward to racing on this thing!

Great job man

Grim

Greg,

Count me in as a long distance club member.. IMPBA #16818S CD

I wont be to any of the meetings but you can count on me to help at the races!

Grimracer

Dan,

it's a borrow pit off the Muncie by pass between 32 and Memorial drive. It's on AMA property. pretty easy to see on google maps.

I'll keep you informed

I jsut finished cleaning the front bank last evening so untill the excavator gets in the game it's ready to go for now. I set the entry buoys last weekend.

If you guys would like to come down for a test day jsut let me know. Several of us drove to Ft Wayne a couple years ago to test up there.

Greg H

Dan,

it isn't the pond in front of the offices, it's on another property we own adjacent to the north west

gh

It would be awesome if you could name the site after Jim Irwin. Id be willing to come up with a perpetual trophy that could be given out as a sportsmanship award if your interested Mikey

It would be awesome if you could name the site after Jim Irwin. Id be willing to come up with a perpetual trophy that could be given out as a sportsmanship award if your interested Mikey
I was thinking the exact same thing! we'll definately get something figured out. Thanks for the offer we'll work on it, would make another good scale cup too.....for indiana! between you guys, madison and muncie we could have a triple crown...... if we could get the dates set up right i'd bet it would be a good draw for scale!

Back