Yo Mike T.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Hey Mike,

Need ya ta make me a T-Mod fer the little outboard here in tha pic, it gotta be itty bitty thou, pipe is already sticken out there a ways, Think you can whip me up one?

Stinger outside dia is 5/16"

Gene :D

Hey Gene,

Mike can build anything you want. He has built all the mufflers for my O/Bs and they work great. If he does not answer you soon, he might be out of town, he gets around... First Class Muffles, worth the wait!!!! Bill :D

Hey Rodney,

The pipe is a Garcia, there are still a few floating around, Mark the Outboard Nut scored mine for me.

Found it, Mike T's ad at Jims R/C boatdock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this pipe the secret to getting my Rossi O/B .21 to run?? How much are they and who is Mike T???
Mike T. is Mike Tyson who is on this board. I just sent him a direct e-mail about this thread so you should hear from him shortly. His stuff is nice, works great & as previously said has mufflers from o/b's to gas. They're quite effective w/o power loss, I have not metered one over 91dB & that was on a QD powered gas boat. B)

I just got a Garcia from Lay26 so I'll try it. What's the reducer on it??? Is it .250, that's what KB gave me as a starting point.

Yep, .250 on the reducer ;)

I'm running the std Irwin header,

Guys, here's a link to my post on the gas board. I can make mufflers to fit most pipes, in most cases a direct fit, and in others by including a reducer sleeve. The tubes are smaller for the 20's and outboards. Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can give you the details. Prices start at $25. Polishing is also available. Most of the time I have them ready to ship as soon as payment is received. Somebody do me a favor and add something to the post on Jims to bring back to the top :)

http://pub208.ezboard.com/fjimsrcboatdockf...opicID=13.topic

The first post with pics & desription on Jim's R/C Dock should be posted & pinned here so everyone can find it easily. How 'bout it Tom? :D

Will do Mike,

Just sent ya a Email with details,

Thanks Dude,

Back