Tom Foley

Fiberglass Hydro Cowlings

I now have molds for the following cowlings :

Roadrunner 21 - fits many boats .

Roadrunner 40-67 Offset cowl . Will also fit many boats whether the engine is offset or not ."UP CARB" or low .

Roadrunner 90 Offset cowl . will also fit many boats .

Roadrunner old style low Twin cowl .

Roadrunner VIOLATOR bubble style Twin Cowl , fits "UP " carbs.

Eagle SG 20 cowl , can fit many boats .

Eagle SGX , SG 67-80 cowl .

Email me for more info , std Fiberglass layup .

marspec@tampabay.rr.com

A new cowl is available for 5 " tubs . It is a high carb clearance cowl offset to the right based on the old Roadrunner 90 cowl . I will post pics . Thanks .

The cowl in post #7 was for me. It is a good thick fiberglass cowl that will hold up to the thrashing a 90 boat will give it. An ABS one likely would not hold up to the punishment over time. Tom actually used 2 different cowls, cut them to the correct angles and size, then feathered them together, created a mould and then was finally able to build the actual cowl. This was due to not having a mould for my particular hull and the work was very good. He went out of his way to build it for me. Well done!!

Tom i am looking for a cowl that will fit a JAE .45 with a Nova .46

i have the 180 degree header engine.

I need to know how high the cowl is right behind the engine as the cowls i have here

are to close to the carb

Greg

How wide is your tub and can you post a pic with the engine in place and a ruler in the photo to show size ?

The cowl in post #7 was for me. It is a good thick fiberglass cowl that will hold up to the thrashing a 90 boat will give it. An ABS one likely would not hold up to the punishment over time. Tom actually used 2 different cowls, cut them to the correct angles and size, then feathered them together, created a mould and then was finally able to build the actual cowl. This was due to not having a mould for my particular hull and the work was very good. He went out of his way to build it for me. Well done!!

Thanks John . I try to give enough glass for strength without going overboard but also keep it light . they will withstand violent crashes and not self destruct . !! :D