Bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XtremeRcBoats

I need to replace the bearings of my NR T21-7M and CMB 21 VAC. I need to know the bearing size / type.

Who knows the bearing type and where to order?

Thanks,

for the nova rossi get ahold of GLENN QUARLES he is on iwaters.. he is the distributor for nova rossi.. and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OTHER THAN NOVA ROSSI BEARINGS.. there is a difference. trust me.

as for the cmb vac 21.. my father STEVE WOOD is a cmb dealer and can fix you up.. he is on here as well.. or contact stu barr.

Considering how little you can save buying cheap bearings, buy what the manufacturer recommends. The next thing is to make certain that the bearings are installed properly. if you are not sure you can install them properly, send them to someone who will. There are many people on I.W. that can provide the proper bearings and install them correctly.

Al Hobbs

Jon Thibodeau sells quality Swiss bearings (tnrcboatracer on I.W.) at a reasonable price.

I Modified an engine for a freind a couple years ago and he gave me a new set of Boca bearings to put in the engine as well.

We went to the pond together to break the engine in and after struggling with the engine to get it to run properly I decided to pull it out of the boat to check it before any damage could be done .

When I pulled the crank out the large bearing basically fell apart , just a little longer and it would have trashed the engine.

Put some good Swiss bearings in it and never looked back.

Agree 100% on the Nova bearings.

Tim K

Jon Thibodeau bought my bearing business a few years back. I always carried High Quailty Swiss bearings far better than anything Boca sells. Give him a shout or like suggested Glen for NR and a CMB dealer for CMB. NEVER BOCA!

I would hear Aaron as my last buy at Boca was ceramic bearings for a Picco 80 NIB.......lost the whole package due to junk bearings.

Gill

Latest posts

Back