ALBERTS TWIN CRAPSHOOTER/Nitros back in florida!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

Heres Alberts new twin 80 crapshooter, just about to hit the water for the 1st time...Like i said before it seems that alot of Nitro people are starting to come back..

2012 looks to be probably one of the best years for district 3(florida) we had in a long time...Lets go guys!!!..pull them off the shelf or start building..GO NITRO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice looking boat.....years ago I built a SG 45 with the same carbon finish...lot of work!

Gill

Wow Nice " BE COOL" will you run against to Brett , Tom and Julian in some day :D Good Luck!

Gorgeous looking twin love the colour.

Don't forget to strap those tanks down lol.

Tim k

Kevin,

Weight came in at 238 oz which is just under 15 pounds. My goal was 15 so I beat it by 2 oz. We ran it today and it went great to say the least. Now I just need to get the driving back. it has been 25 years since I last ran a twin in heat racing. Can't wait.

Albert

Just wanted to share with the IW community and friends, that I was given the privilege by my good friend Albert to be the first to drive this state of the art Crapshooter and "WOW!", not only is this boat beautifully finished but what an amazing performance package it truly is. "Stu, hats off to you sir, you make one hell of a boat."

Albert, congratulations my friend, your boats came out beautiful. I'm looking forward to some good times of racing with you just like in the good old days.

Thanks for giving me the honors today,

Elias

Albert & Elias,

I hope the break in propellers worked alright?

The boat sure looks nice on the water.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Absolutely sickening how nice that boat looks. Laminated - wonder when someone will cnc solid cf sheets for parts? :ph34r:

Absolutely sickening how nice that boat looks. Laminated - wonder when someone will cnc solid cf sheets for parts? :ph34r:
look in my gallery for cnc'd carbon fiber parts
Kev I mean like the bulkheads tub sides- the whole boat. Id love to see a scale built up the way albert did the crapshooters then youd just join everything no laying cf in the tub its already there yaay :D . I could do some bulkheads with the cnc router but the tables too short to do long parts. Hope to add an extention and a 4 axis attachment in the spring.

Albert, really really nice. Hopefully I can get down to florida with the kids and come play with you guys or maybe you guys will make the nc event . After all these years of just running for fun I guess ill have to go on and get my membership in both Namba and Impba. Thats the whole idea anyway right? LOL

Keep posting!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back