LiFe receiver batteries.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
BLOWOUT SALE !!!!

Life Receiver 1300 Packs.

Heavy duty double layer shrink wrap for extra durability in marine duty.

2 cell 6.6 volt

$17 each plus $3 shipping or 3 for $48 shipped in US ONLY.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you.

157fid.jpg

Next to a NiMh hump pack for size comparison.

1620c5k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you tell me what the actual dimensions of the pack is and will you ship to Ontario ?

Thanks Tim

Tim,

1 3/8" wide 2 3/4" long and 1/2" thick.

Canadian shipping with USPS first class no tracking is 3.00 extra for a total of $29.

Thank you,

what about shipping to New Zealand
Joal,

I can do the $29 shipped to you also but it will be first class with no tracking.

Only option is $26+ $14 extra for the small flat rate priority international an they aren't trackable either. The cheapest trackable USPS package is the medium flat rate and they are $44 now.

Thank you,

Only 9 left and they are going like hotcakes.

Is the XH balance plug the same as the Hyperion plug pattern? (I already have 2 Hyperion 615 DUO3 chargers)

Are you planning on anything larger than 1300mah?

Is the XH balance plug the same as the Hyperion plug pattern? (I already have 2 Hyperion 615 DUO3 chargers)

Don,

The Hyperion uses extetrnal balance boards and they sell the JST XH board for it for $6.50 http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1574_1289/products_id/31789/n/Hyperion-Multi-Adapter-Balance-Board-2-6S-No-Cable-ProTek-Align-E-Flite-Venom

Hypoerion is like all it's own and is different than the JST XH. Most every charger comes with JST XH. Chargers with integral balancers will be JST XH also

There would be no need for anymore. Anymore run time and you would forget to ever charge. These are 10C packs and hold a load with low voltage drop.

They last like I'm guessing 4-6 times what 1600 mah NiMh used too.

Don,

The Hyperion uses extetrnal balance boards and they sell the JST XH board for it for $6.50 http://www.amainhobb...n-E-Flite-Venom

Hypoerion is like all it's own and is different than the JST XH. Most every charger comes with JST XH. Chargers with integral balancers will be JST XH also

There would be no need for anymore. Anymore run time and you would forget to ever charge. These are 10C packs and hold a load with low voltage drop.

I have those balance adapters hanging on the wall, they came with the DUO3 chargers. You have a p/m. :)

Don,

The Hyperion uses extetrnal balance boards and they sell the JST XH board for it for $6.50 http://www.amainhobb...n-E-Flite-Venom

I have those balance adapters hanging on the wall, they came with the DUO3 chargers. You have a p/m. :)
Don,

PM returned.

Thank you,

Hi Daniel,

Do you still have them for sale? How much with normal USPS shipping to the Netherlands?

Tnx, Paul

Hi Daniel,

Do you still have them for sale? How much with normal USPS shipping to the Netherlands?

Tnx, Paul
Paul,

Yes I have them. First class USPS no tracking no insurance will add $3 for a total of $29 each.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

*********** SOLD OUT ********** I will have more soon.

Daniel,

ok thanks. I'm not at home right now and don't have access to my paypall acount. I'll pay you on Friday.

These already have the proper Futaba J universal plugs already installed so they are plug and play. Their life's say they have EH style discharge plugs and you need adapters or splice on or swap to universal J to plug into the switch jacks.

Been testing these for a couple months and they are very dependable and doing well even in high draw digital 300+ oz steering and digital throttle servos in gas boat applications. Best part about them is the low discharge while sitting so you can charge today and know you will still be at full charge a month later and ready to go always.

Daniel I just fitted a pair out of the batch I got from you to the new Crapshooter twin and I really like how much room they save, two fit in just a touch more space that one nimh or nicad would use up. Looking forward to installing and running in my other boats, hopefully mother nature won't kick our tails with a long cold winter like last year. Maybe we'll even see more weather like today- sunny and 62 on the last day of December, just too bad it was rather windy.

Looks good Don, I am working my way into Life batteries too. Smaller and lighter.

Daniel I just fitted a pair out of the batch I got from you to the new Crapshooter twin and I really like how much room they save, two fit in just a touch more space that one nimh or nicad would use up. Looking forward to installing and running in my other boats, hopefully mother nature won't kick our tails with a long cold winter like last year. Maybe we'll even see more weather like today- sunny and 62 on the last day of December, just too bad it was rather windy.
Looks like they are packed in there very nicely.

Thinking of adding a female to one of the output leads of the single packs so a pair can be plugged into one another and create 2600mah 2S2P 6.6 volt cube packs for use with one switch and be a really nice compact powerhouse.

Daniel, just sent you the money for 1 pack with shipping to the Netherlands.

Tnx,
Paul,

Your package is on it's way.

Thank you,

Daniel, what is the possibility of getting something like a 10" or 12" extension (male/female) for the balance connector? Would like to get 2 if it can be done. :)

Latest posts

Back