Silent Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Sheren

Staff member
We lost a member of our boating community today. John Barr the brother of Stu Barr (Crapshooter).

Our thoughts and prayers go out to The Barr Family.

Kevin and Shannon Sheren

I just saw John at Evansville and now he's gone..................... :(

Prayers to Stu and his family, a dark day for the boating community.

Very sorry to hear this, John was one of those "stong silent types" of little words but with a huge heart.

My deepest sympathy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

Stuart I'm so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers go out to your family. The rc boat community has lost a great person and competitor. Rest in peace John barr you will never be forgotten. We will miss you.

Julian Conde

Such a sad day for all model boaters, I knew John had some health concerns this is just tragic news.My heart goes out to the Barrs and the entire Indy club.......Mike

John and Stu and also the younger Barr boys have been racing with us in D14 for as long as I can remember. They have been the heart of the Indy club for a long time and it would be gone without them. I thank John and Stu for their passion and am pleased to have known John. Boating is a family hobby and we are all part of that family. WE have lost a part of it today and he will be missed. It is great to run against a great competitor and John was definitely that. US-1s and many race victories and more importantly many friends made. May God Bless John and the Barr family

I am in Total Shock. Just saw him this summer, what happened?

My prayers are with him and his family.

God Bless

Stu

Sorry for you loss,Are thoughts and prayers go out to the Barr family.

Dave & Nancy Roach

Stu,

I was stunned to hear this news.

Our prayers go out for you and your family at this difficult time.

Mark Sholund

Very disturbing news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Stu and the Barr family. Godspeed John!!!!

Scott & Lisa

hi stu, i am shocked to hear this very sadning news.my condolenses to you and the family.my he rest in peace.mike costanzo.

Latest posts

Back