• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 carb for sale,one nova the other O.S 20J carb.and O'donnells blue glow plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misshydro

I have 2 .21's carbs for sale.. One is a Nova Rossi high end needle been removed and the other is a O.S 20 J carb thats been machined down to 14mm and has a brass sleve to go to 15mm.I got both carbs the way they are..I didnt do anything to them...Both are in great working order..Asking 35 shipped on each in the US..will be posting more stuff for sale this weekend..will be selling a card of o donalds blue too......O.S20J SOLD TO JOE STEELE!!

000_1966.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nessa

I will take the card of OD blues instead of the OS carb. If they are still available, I was going to use it as a back up carb. I would rather it go to someone who really needs it.

I will PayPal u tomorrow.

TL

yes There still advable....new price on the O.S 20J 30.00 shipped..Im going to selling more nitro stuff shortly..im going to switch over to gas..

carbs are still for sale.. make me an offer on them.In the pic theres 2 O.S 20J carbs like I said I have.. the one Im selling is the one in the center and the .21 nova rossi carb.the other 20j Im keeping..can make a package deal too if you want?

000_2009.JPG

I'm the one on RC Universe for the O.S. carb. PayPal payment sent.

Back