Autocad Engine Blocks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

Does anyone have any Autocad Engine Drawing Blocks done for our engines. I have a few that I will share if anyone wants them.

I have a MAC 67 and a Zenoah Gas Engine.

I would LOVE to have this!! 2D data is all thats needed for my applications also. A .21 and a .45 would be sweet. one each of from and rear exhaust.

last weekend i'd watched ,this old house..well these guys are restoring and putting on addion to a 150 yearold house..the owner has a company that makes 1&2 d drawings into 3 D models..He made 3 d models of his addion before the build starts and there in color...his machine is cool..it print and builds the 3d drawing with ink and this powered...the model is done in colors too..after it buids the model,then he blows off the model and drips it into clear epoxy..if you want i can try to find that guy..its on tomarrow around 11 or 12..on pbs..alot of guys go to him to see how there design models actually looks like..oops sorry i didnt pay attenion/read this thread wright..you just wanted 2 D..well i'll leave what id posted on for other guys if there interested..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back