Back home for a few days.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Boaters,

Its one of those things ya have to get off you chest and that the great thing about having so many buddies here on I waters.

I will be back up home for a few days as I / we pay last respects to one Roger Zaborowski.. My Dad.. he fought Alzheimer’s with all his might but we all know how devastating this can be.. He passed Monday morning around 1am.

Heck.. Chances are he is hunting or fishing with my Bother in the great Wisconsin Schwamigain Forest!

Anyway.. be back on I waters late Monday or Tuesday..

Say a prayer for my fam would ya?

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay strong Z, I know how it feels having just lost my dad to cancer early last year..... still not over it. Prayers for you and family my good friend.

Z

While i havnt been thru what u have i can only amagine how u are feeling. Just look at it as he is in a better place. If there is anything i can do or you want to talk dont hesitate to call me

Chris. 319-750-0893

Mike Z, sorry to hear brother. Me and Amanda will keep you and the family in our thoughts. Sorry brother.

Mike

Be Strong,I know what you are going thur.Prayers for Mike and family.

Dave Nancy Roach

Sorry for your loss Mike, Even though the heart is Heavy. It sure is Nice if Someone in the family can reflect in the Beliefs & Accomplishments of your Dad, the Dads we are loosing today are Just like Classic Cars, They just dont make them like that anymore....

Hey Mike,

Try not to think bout the loss, But the good times ya had while he was here.

Thoughts are with ya Buddy,

Gene

sorry to hear this mike...never ever a easy thing.. thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...

alden

I feel your pain Mike......I think about my Dad everyday, and I sure do miss him.

I also remember the Love.

Cherish the Love man

Thoughts and Prayers, from my family to yours,

Dan Brandon & Family

Mike I am sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Mark

Hey buddy just letting you know them red necks down in florida are thinking about you. Sorry for your loss

Mitch Mitch and Tony

The Atwells

Mike, having lost both of my parents I do undertand your situation. You and your family are in Vicki and my prayers. I'm available any time to talk.

Latest posts

Back